February 6, 2017
It is enrollment time for both of our campuses. The application deadline is 2/17! To apply or find further information, visit http://enrolloak.org/. Also, please spread the word to friends and family!
You can find all of the information you need on our Enrollment Page, but here are the basics:
- Lighthouse Community Charter School and Lodestar are participating in an exciting new common application and enrollment system with other charter schools in Oakland this year. You will be able to apply to multiple charter schools at one time using your smart phone or computer beginning on November 1st. A hard copy of applications will also be made available at all participating charter schools. To apply or find further information, visit http://enrolloak.org/.
- Lighthouse is enrolling for all grades, K-12.
- Lodestar is enrolling for grades K, 1, 2, 3, 6 & 7.
- An information session will be held at both schools on Thursday – 2/9 @6:00pm
Tour our Lighthouse campus on:
- Wednesday – 2/8 @9:00am and 9:30 am
Please check back for Lighthouse and Lodestar enrollment tours in March.
Questions can be directed to:
- Lighthouse Community Charter School (K-8), 510-562-8801
- Lighthouse Community Charter High School (9-12), 510-562-8225
- Lodestar: A Lighthouse Community Charter School (K-3, 6-7), 510-775-0255, Lodestar.email@example.com
Lighthouse: A Community Charter School (K-12) location: 444 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, CA. 94621
Lodestar: A Lighthouse Community Charter School (K-3, 6-7) location: 2433 Coolidge Ave, Oakland, CA. 95601
There are no tests or other barriers to admission.